A new job opportunity has arisen to join our Chemistry team.
What we are looking for:
- A Ph.D. in the chemistry field (Organic chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, materials, industrial chemistry, etc.)
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a Patent Attorney.
- Written communications skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Preciseness and rigorousness.
- Proactive and “can-do” attitude.
- Discussing innovations with inventors and researchers.
- Drafting and prosecuting patent applications.
- Performing patentability opinions.
- Preparing responses to reports from patent examiners.
- Drawing up searches.
- Performing infringement opinions.
If interested, please apply for this position.