ABG IP Seminar “IP Perspectives II” Euskadi
- 10 · 10 · 2019
- 09:15 - 14:00
- 0 €
We are pleased to announce that ABG Intellectual Property will be hosting the second edition of the “IP Perspectives” Euskadi seminar, which will be held on Thursday, 10 October 2019 at the Hotel Mercure Bilbao Jardines de Albia. It will start at 9:15 a.m. until 14:00 p.m. After the seminar, the lunch will take place at the same hotel.
After lunch, attendees who wish to receive counselling from ABG experts regarding any IP matter, whether related or not to the seminar topics, will have the opportunity to do so.
This Seminar features speakers from different areas of IP, including professionals from ABG IP, industry, university and research centers to discuss different topics such as:
- Legal aspects essential in the preparation and presentation of patent applications
- Management of industrial and intellectual property in a multinational company
- Technology transfer at the Basque Country University
- Protection by Patent & Industrial Design. Incompatible? Complementary?
- From lab to licence. Management of IP in a Research Center
We remind you that the participation in the Seminar is free of charge. The number of attendees is limited. Registration will be carried out on the basis of “first come- first served”. Registration deadline is 20 September 2019.