Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Double Degree in Law & Business Management
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Master in Legal Practice
Universidad Internacional de la Rioja (UNIR), LLM Intellectual Property and New Technologies
- Legal & Litigation
Patricia is a lawyer specializing intellectual property and new technologies who joined the Legal & Litigation Department in May 2018.
She has civil and commercial experience and her practice focuses on legal advice relating to the protection of intangible assets including patents, utility models, designs, trade secrets, copyright, new technologies and data protection. In particular, Patricia advises on the drafting and negotiation of all types of agreements on intangible assets and intervenes in legal proceedings before courts and tribunals in matters of industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition.
Patricia is a recurrent participant in the design and implementation of trade secret protection programs for companies in different sectors and industries. She also has experience as a litigator in disputes over trade secret violations.
Before joining ABG, Patricia developed her professional activity in Pérez-Llorca Law Firm. At the beginning of her professional career, Patricia did an internship in the Commercial and Industrial and Intellectual Property, Media and Data Protection departments at Clifford Chance and Cuatrecasas, respectively.
Patricia is a native Spanish speaker and is fluent in English.
– «Comentarios a la Ley de Secretos Empresariales» ( (2020) is a monographic work in which, together with seven lawyers from other firms, Patricia analyzes the new system for the protection of business secrets derived from the transposition of Directive (EU) 2016/943 of 8 June 2016 and materialized through the Trade Secret Act 1/2019 of 20 February.
– «Nuevo protocolo para la protección de la información confidencial en el proceso judicial (2019)» in which she participates as an author (Diario La Ley, No. 9540, Tribune Section, 19 December 2019, Wolters Kluwer)
– «Características, alcance de la protección conferida e implicaciones para las empresas en la nueva Ley de Secretos Empresariales» (2019) in which she participates as co-author (Diario La Ley, No. 9363, Tribuna Section, 21 February 2019, Editorial Wolters Kluwer).
– «The Baseline of Trade Secrets Litigation in the EU» (2018) report coordinated by the EUIPO’s European Observatory on IPR Infringements, in which lawyers from all European jurisdictions participated.
– Madrid Bar Association (ICAM).
– Section of Intellectual Property, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual and Augmented Reality of ICAM.
– Spanish Association of Entertainment Law (DENAE)
– LES Spain and Portugal Association.