ABG’s Litigation Team offers its clients legal advice on the enforcement of IP rights and trade secrets, advising on the best strategy to be implemented and preparing and legal actions on infringement, validity, claiming the entitlement of IP rights, cancellation actions for non-use and actions for trade secrets infringement and unfair competition.
On the pre-contentious front, ABG’s Litigation Team advices its clients on:
- the application before the Courts of preliminary injunctions (ex parte and inter partes)
- drafting and filing protective letters before the Courts intended to avoid the grant of ex parte preliminary injunctions,
- drafting of cease and desist letters for infringement of IP rights and trade secrets,
- drafting and filing before the Courts of applications for verification and description of facts, in order to prepare action for infringement of patents, utility models, patent designs, trade secrets and for unfair competition.
- the application before the Courts intended to gather information that might be necessary to identify a legal entity as a previous step for taking action for IP infringement, or information on the origin and distribution networks of the goods or services which infringe an IP right be provide by the infringer, including the names and addresses of the producers, manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and other previous holders of the goods or services, as well as the intended wholesalers and retailers; information on the quantities produced, manufactured, delivered, received or ordered, as well as the price obtained for the goods or services in question.