ABG’s Litigation Team offers its clients legal advice on the enforcement of IP rights and trade secrets
We advise on the best strategy to be implemented and prepare legal actions on:
- infringement, validity, claiming the ownership of IP rights,
- cancellation actions for non-use and
- actions for trade secrets infringement and unfair competition.
On the pre-contentious front, ABG’s Litigation Team advices its clients on:
- the application of preliminary injunctions (ex parte and inter partes) before the Courts
- drafting and filing protective letters intended to avoid the grant of ex parte preliminary injunctions before the Courts
- drafting of cease and desist letters regarding the infringement of IP rights and trade secrets
- drafting and filing before the Courts of applications for the verification and description of facts, in order to prepare actions regarding the infringement of patents, utility models, patent designs, trade secrets and for unfair competition.
- the application before the Courts intended to gather information that might be necessary for taking action for IP infringement.