ABG Intellectual Property is committed to increasing the awareness and understanding of intellectual property in Spain, so the fifth edition of IP Perspectives comes to Madrid on 3 June 2019.
This Seminar features prominent speakers from different areas of IP, including private practice, patent office and industry, to discuss latest developments in IP:
- Safe Patents: Best practices in the preparation and filing of patent applications
- How to use a registered trademark: Key points for not losing trademark rights
- Broad Patents for antibodies and Immunotherapy: Fair protection?
- Protecting Nektium´s innovation
- Patentability of Computer Implemented Inventions
- Experience managing patents in multinational companies
Since 2013 ABG IP organizes in Madrid a successful seminar entitled “IP Perspectives”, to discuss the latest developments in IP. Last edition brought together about 100 representatives of different companies, universities, public organisations, IP law firms, and representatives of the European Patent Office and the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office. Among international attendees were representatives from Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal and the United States.
High quality of speakers and topics
Daniel Dios. Televés, Intellectual Property Director.
Following requests from clients and participants, we are also organising our “IP Perspectives” seminars in Bilbao and in Barcelona.
Very informative and well presented with up to date examples to reinforce concepts provided. An excellent Seminar with very valuable insight into the needs of chemical-pharmaceutical business
Paloma Tato. Faes Farma, Patents Area R&D and Innovation Department.