The seminar featured speakers from different areas of IP (patents, trademarks, legal advice), including professionals from ABG and representatives from the industry, who discussed the following topics:
- Trade Secrets: what to protect and how to protect it. Licensing agreements.
- IP as a key asset of an innovative company.
- The importance of registering trademarks and the obligation to use them.
- Innovation and development of new businesses.
- Software: when and how it can be protected by a patent.
Attendees also had the opportunity to ask questions and receive advice from our team during our “IP Clinics” session in the afternoon.
The seminar was a success, with the participation of representatives from different companies, universities and research centers. It was an excellent opportunity to share knowledge and discuss.