We are pleased to announce that ABG Patentes will be hosting the fourth edition of the “IP Perspectives” seminar, which will be held on Thursday, 7 June 2018 at the Hotel NH Paseo de la Habana in Madrid, Spain, and is set to commence at 9:30 a.m. and conclude at about 16:45 p.m.
This Seminar features prominent speakers from different areas of IP, including private practice, patent offices, public organisations and industry, to discuss latest developments in IP:
- USA – Eligibility of subject-matter in patents: biotechnology, natural products and computer implemented inventions.
- IPR – Based technology management in Telecommunications and Digital companies.
- Trade secrets protection and enforcement in the EU.
- Strategies on Technology Transfer at the Spanish National Research Council.
- Role and Management of IP in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Latest developments at the European Patent Office.
For more information please click here.