ABG Patentes seminar “IP Perspectives IV”
We are pleased to announce that ABG Patentes will be hosting the fourth edition of the “IP Perspectives” seminar, which will be held on Thursday, 7 June 2018 at the Hotel NH Paseo de la Habana in Madrid, Spain, and is set to commence at 9:30 a.m. and conclude at about 16:45 p.m.
This Seminar features prominent speakers from different areas of IP, including private practice, patent offices, public organisations and industry, to discuss latest developments in IP:
- USA – Eligibility of subject-matter in patents: biotechnology, natural products and computer implemented inventions.
- IPR – Based technology management in Telecommunications and Digital companies.
- Trade secrets protection and enforcement in the EU.
- Strategies on Technology Transfer at the Spanish National Research Council.
- Role and Management of IP in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Latest developments at the European Patent Office.
For more information please click here.