Our team of lawyers has broad experience in protecting and enforcing copyright
It is time to protect your copyright
Copyright are economically important assets in areas such as the culture and entertainment industry, information technology, television, social media or videogames industry.
However, copyright laws are becoming increasingly complex due to the use of copyrighted creations in the Internet and multiple layers of rights which can be present in a product or service.
We help our clients protecting copyrighted works under copyright laws by providing tools for the creation of evidence of the contents and the time of creation, including assets as important as computer software.
ABG’s services on copyright also include:
- Gathering evidence as to the ownership of copyrighted works.
- Negotiating and drafting agreements.
- Preparing opinions and reports.
- Drafting cease and desist letters on copyright infringement. Study and preparation of replies to third parties’ warning letters.
- Handling court and administrative proceedings.
- Preparing action plans for the protection and defence of copyright.