On June 7, 2018, ABG IP organized the fourth edition of the “IP Perspectives” seminar, which took place at the NH Paseo de la Habana Hotel in Madrid.
The seminar was attended by renowned industrial property professionals, including ABG partners and representatives of the European Patent Office, a US IP Firm, Telefónica, The Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) and the biotech company Palobiofarma, and addressed the following current topics:
- USA- Subject matter eligibility in patents: biotechnology, natural products and computer implemented inventions,
- IPR- based technology management,
- Trade secrets protection and enforcement in the EU,
- Strategies on Technology Transfer at the Spanish National Research Council,
- Role and Management of IP in the industry,
- Latest developments at the European Patent Office,
The seminar was a success, with the participation of about 100 representatives of different companies, universities, public organisations, IP law firms, and representatives of the European Patent Office and the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office. It was an excellent opportunity to share knowledge and discuss current issues.
We appreciate your assistance and look forward to the next edition of IP Perspectives.